My Introduction.


Hi, my name is Afolabi Adedayo (commonly Known as Dayo), and I have just started 1st Year of the Creative Digital media course in TU Dublin. As a generally creative person coming from a town with not a lot of creative outlets, I am very excited to start this new course to be in a creative space and learn new skills. 

In the past, I have participated the the filming and editing of  a movie casted by a local primary school and their parish. This was my first project outside the classroom and I was both nervous and excited but  working with the primary school children was really fun, between recording I would help them with their lines and costumes.

I enjoy participating in various courses, both online and in person. I've taken  courses in different lengths ranging from 1 week courses in HTML and CSS, to 12 month courses in Game Design and History. Doing creative things like this is quite fun for me, especially on a particularly slow day. 

I also like to learn independently. In my own time I research and have leaned the basics of animation and graphic design. My learning process usually consists of me reading books, watching tutorials, taking short and specific online courses and practicing, a lot. Although still learning, I'm quite proud of how far I have come.

In this course I hope to progress with my camera skills and maybe plan a few photoshoots for practice. I hope to develop my HTML and CSS skills, to make my websites more appealing. I am looking forward to making graphics. I am looking forward to learn from my peers. I hope to use this course to  strengthen my skills, learn new ones but I am most excited to start this course to express my self Creatively.


brain


Comments

Popular Posts