post production
In my last Project Blog, i set some goals for myself to accomplish before this week. The things I wanted to get done before this blog were:
1. Have a finished Voice over script.
2. Collect and save the links to various sources I would like to use in my section.
3. Accumulate B roll and green screen effects
4. Practice digital drawing
I am very happy to say that I was able to complete all of these tasks, and I am happy with the way they turned out. In my last project blog I spoke about not being able to form my script to my liking. Last week i was able to form my script and I made sure to time myself to make sure it wasn't to long. With the new script i have a great idea of how I want to edit it and make it flow into each section. I have also collected the green screens effects and links to the sources I want to include.
| drawing |
At the start of the project I was hoping to include some of my digital drawings in the final edit. After some more practice, I am still not confident enough to add any of my drawings in the final video so the only drawings that will appear in the group project video will be made by Chris. Although throughout the time working on the project I have learned some more about digital drawing from Chris I just do not think I am really ready to show my work to others.
| group project. |
The final step for my section is to make the edit. Although in our last group meeting Chris offered to edit everything together, I do not want to put too much on his plate, considering he is still animating parts of the video, so this week I plan to edit my section and show the group and if it is ok with them, I will use it in the final video and if not, Chris can have a go at editing it.
I am quite happy with the progression of the project and I cant wait to see it all together. Last week as a group we decided not to meet up in person but to work on our individual sections at home so in our next meeting we should just be putting everything together.
Comments
Post a Comment