looking back

 In my last Project blog I was contemplating editing my section of the group project. After some internal debating, I gave the editing a try. Considering I edited the piece on my phone, I think it turned out pretty good. I sent it to the group and I was happy to see it included in the final edit.

At The viewing Party we were given the opportunity to watch all the videos from the class and even the other groups. All the videos were very well produced and had taken a different approach to the tasks given. It was nice to even see some people without their masks. 

Quite a few groups included digital art in their projects and they were quite nice graphics. All ranging in different drawing styles.


group project


If I was to do this project all over again. I would have spent less time in the pre production stage. I think we had a solid from the start and we could have started the production sooner, instead of trying to get more in, especially because we had to end up cutting down on the information. This would have given us more time in the post production to make any last minute changes to anything we wanted.

Overall I am happy with the outcome of the project, it was great working with Chris, Kotryna and Emma.

Comments

Popular Posts