Revising Writing
I previously wrote about the importance of peer review and why I liked the idea of it, After Completing the Peer Review task, I still stand by what I said. Before the peer review task, I wasn't too sure I was producing my blogs to a good enough standard, I wasn't sure if I was too informal or formal at times, and I didn't know if my blogs where even enjoyable.
When submitting blogs for review, i submitted one of my "better" blogs hoping my good was good enough. i was happy to hear that everyone that read my blog enjoyed it. Besides my few writing errors, the constructive criticism I received was to add more pictures and refer/use more quotes. In my rewrite I did just that.
Before rewriting my blog, I read it again and made my own notes on how I would like to change the blog, but like I said in the previous blog, most of my changes where design based. I added more colour, and pictures to my blog to break up the writing. I think this makes the blog more enjoyable to read and kind of gives an overview of what is to come without giving too much away.
I really enjoyed hearing feedback on one of my blogs. Maybe next time I will submit one that I am not as proud of.
Comments
Post a Comment