Peer Review #2

After the first time reviewing my peers work, I felt more confident in the direction i was writing my own. Today i reviewed another 2 blogs. These blogs looked very different to my own , both with different structures and approaches. Last time i could not really give a great review but i feel that i have improved my reviewing skills.
this week while reading i made sure to make a note on anything I wanted to comment on, whether it was an improvement that could be made or just something i liked.

The first blog I read, I noticed that the writer broke up their blog by the video. This is quite different to mine as I break many blogs up by the idea. Although the structed was not bad I thought as though it could have been improved. With their structure they didn't really elaborate much on their ideas but rather summarised the ideas in the referenced video.

The next blog i read had quite the opposite approach, the writer did not really break up their writing making it really difficult to follow along and read.

Even though I was able to think of these improvement I felt as though their blogs were great.


peer review.


Check out my sources:
https://jaythemetalhead.blogspot.com/2021/10/media-ethics.html https://blogilis.blogspot.com/2021/10/study-skills.html

Comments

Popular Posts