Another Revision

Last time i did a peer review blog. i did not get reviews from my peers, I got them from my friends and family. I was happy to receive feed back from my peers this time, as I was interested on how they viewed my writing and approach to the task. I had 4 reviews written on one of my older posts and just like last time, my reviews were all positive. Although there were a few suggestions on what I could potentially add to my blog, all the readers said they enjoyed reading it.

'I really liked the layout of your blog the way you structured the blog was really good and easy to understand, and using the images with the two different key words was a really good touch to the blog.

Most if not all reviews had great thing to say about the structure of my blogs. They liked how i broke it up into smaller paragraphs while adding a few picture.

group review

'It would be good if you put your own experience in the topic as I had a question in mind, How do you feel on the topic and your own experience?'

I couldn't really think of a good way to add more of my opinion to the blog so i just added one of my 'scary thoughts', in relation to what was being discussed.

Comments

Popular Posts