Peer Review #1
I think Peer Reviewing is quite important. When reading other peoples work, it helps me to be more confident in the way I approach and structure my work, and when planning and writing my blogs. I was quite happy to review two of my peers blogs, both of which were quite different to mine. Both Blogs I reviewed were interesting and took very different approaches to the topics which gave me ideas how to improve my future blogs.
One thing I noticed straight away, is that both had changed the themes of their blogs to give a more personal touch, whereas I had left mine plain, one of the bloggers even included a bio on her page which i think was nice and shows the extra effort in her blog. This got me started on thinking of ways to make my blogs more personal and not just assigned tasks.
One of the blogs included multiple pictures to break up some of the text, which I think is a great idea to keep readers engaged. They also included nice colours and different fonts and font sizes.
I liked seeing some similarities in our blogs, eg the language used in one of the blogs was not too formal, as that is also what I try to do in my blogs.
After reviewing both of my peers Blogs, I have different ideas of ways to make my blogs better than they are now. I think Peer Reviewing should be a frequent activity to help students improve their writing skills. I am excited to receive feed back from my peers on what they think I can improve on and what they think I should keep on doing.
| people viewing documents |
Check out their blogs here:
https://livsidmcollegeblog.blogspot.com/2021/10/media-literacy-and-bias-information_11.html
https://themediablog1.blogspot.com/2021/10/active-reading_12.html
Comments
Post a Comment